Larceny is a heist themed party game from Waning Gibbuos Games currently raising fuinds on Kickstarter. In Larceny players have to create daring robberies using a a limited arsenal of equipment and their imagination to get away with the prize. I posed the games creator, Bill Smith, a few questions about the game, Kickstarter and 70's movies.
We know October is here because the shops are now selling mince pies and the pub we play board games in has put up their Christmas tree. Yes autumn is now upon us, the weather is getting wetter and the nights are getting darker and the only way you're going to cheer yourself up is by investing in some new and shiny boardgames.
But before we delve into the new hotness let’s recap on September’s projects:
- 404: Law not Found has a few days still to go but has passed its funding target, and is well on its way to some juicy stretch goals.
- Burning Suns also passed its funding goal with a few days spare there’s still a chance to get in on this one.
- Ashes-Dark Side of the Moon failed to meet its funding raising only £6k of the £30k asked for
- Septikon Uranium Wars almost doubled its funding goal, which wasn’t really surprising with e buzz surrounding this game.
- And last of all Wrath of Kings surprised absolutely no-one when it managed to raise nearly ¾ of a million dollars yet again Cool Mini or Not have had a storming project.