As per usual we’ll take a look at how last month’s choices faired:
- Unsung Story barely scraped through its $600,000 funding goal. Personally I thought a project between Playdek and the creator of Final Fantasy tactics would do better but at least it’s funded.
- Lagoon Land of Druids has been a resounding success, funding nearly five times its goal.
- Oddball Aeronauts is still going but has cleared its goal.
- The combination of Game Salute and an existing game obviously proved a hit as Shadowrift Archfiends raised over $40,000 when all they asked for was $2000!
- Draco Magi also proved a hit raising nearly $100,000 for the dragon duelling card game.